Bouncing Ball Bouncing Ball

this game is ruining my fucking life i feel like the fat guy from Mall Rats who couldnt see the magic eye illusion

Space Dodger Space Dodger

music is Obnoxious (w/ a capital O) and there is no mute button. I started playing way better with other music just playing over the loop (seriously, anything matches up better), but there's no way to make it stop. it gave me a headache. i'm in a BAD MOOD for the FORESEEABLE FUTURE because of your MUSICAL SELECTION

also why does the reset require a mouse? come on, it's not a mouse game I mean come on guy GOSH

LetterSwap LetterSwap

got a board with 22 T's what the hell man

glitchs2d responds:

If you can send me a PM and let me know if that was from a fresh board or not, because an algorithm is going to have to be reworked and I need to know which one.

Bio Dome Escape 2 Bio Dome Escape 2

Are you churning these out from a sweat shop or something? Do you need help? Can I help you?

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! I work alone.

Random Egg Random Egg

i'd rather pickle an egg in my briny vaginy than click this stupid egg 50 times

Pull the Wire Pull the Wire

as reigning champion of this game (the only all time highscore above mine @ time of writing this clearly cheated (fuck you)) i claim this victory for the star syndicate, master race of ng s00 w00

pour one on the curb 4 lord-humungus

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Be the best! Thanks!

Vectricity Vectricity

kill all hats

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

daww dthis game has so much more <3 and soul than anything else on this webzone

u lost half a star bc the frog is shit :------------------------------------
--)

Impact Jumper Impact Jumper

i gave you a 5/5

because it had bad graphics and the most godawful song ive ever heard in my entire fucking life

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

wtf

how am i supposed to garden while some guy is having diarrhea into a microphone